Monday, October 5, 2009

We Have a Winner!




This is a two drum-roll day . . .


I can't remember the last time I had a two drumroll day . . .


But I digress. 


So I printed a copy of all my lovely followers, cut them into individual tickets, put them in a hat, and, at halftime (I'm watching the Packer game with my husband . . . he's needing some help through this.), drew a winner.


The winner of this week's giveaway is:


Missy from Stitch Girl Stitch!


Yay for Missy!  


If you're Missy, send me an email with your shipping address and look for your package!





Thanks so much.  Seeing these new faces along with my loyal faces inspires me . . .

Please keep reading . . . I'll have more festivities during Blogtoberfest and beyond.

 



3 comments:

missy said...

WooHoo Happy Dancing here in Ohio!! Thank you so much. Email will be on the way.

Hugs
-missy- who is really happy dancing!!

missy said...

Please tell you DH that his Packers are doing so much better than my Browns!! Oh , okay every team is doing better than my Browns. I'm the last hold-out in my family as the entire family has now opened their arms to the Bengals!! But not I!!! The Browns will rise again and hopefully it will be in my lifetime! :)
hugs
-missy-

LemonyRenee' said...

Missy, I'm so glad you haven't thrown over the Browns! I LOVE the Browns! They are an old-fashioned football team that is trying to build a team from the ground up. I don't know how you can not want to route for them. Love the Dog Pound!

The Packer game last night was pure torture. Torture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails