Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Almost Halloween, Dearies!


Okay, I thought it was time I finally Halloweened up for the holiday.
  What do you think? 

Now I have sunshine and breezes going to waste while baskets of dirty laundry languish in the darkness of the laundry room . . .

I have weeds that just may live to see another day . . . again . . .

And I have no idea what's for supper . . . none . . .

BUT!

I DO have a cute Halloweeny theme now complete with cool stuff all down the margin.  So have yourself a look around . . . because after spending all this time cutseying things up . . . I've got nuthin' to say . . .

Oh, do consider clicking on the "playlist" on the right . . . I tried to scare up an unusual blend of bewitching tunes.




4 comments:

tdjunkie said...

How about eyeballs and worms for supper?

Unknown said...

I love your Halloween decor! Great job!

Michele

Becky said...

Blood and guts here for Halloween dinner :-)! I love your site decor! You have talent!

Unknown said...

Cute! I never thought of Halloween as an opportunity for pink. :) But I will now. :)

~Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails