Friday, October 16, 2009

Need a Laugh? Me, Too.

My son woke up sick this morning.  Fever, headache.  blah

I sent my daughter off to school, my husband off to work, and set my son up in a chair in the living room for a morning of juice and rest.

With my cup of coffee, I sat down here feeling sort of glum.

Then I visited Weza at Everything by Twos and things brightened up considerably.  Actually, brightened up is an understatement; I laughed out loud.





So rather than do what, by comparison, would be a sub-par post, I will just send you over to Weza's for that smile she promises.  And I dare you not to laugh  . . . out loud!

Thanks, Weza.  I'm glad I found you. 



1 comment:

Weza said...

I am so glad you had a laugh. Maybe that post was just for you! I have re-watched it a few times today, and yes the laughing out loud happens everytime. I wish I had thought of doing something like that on my wedding day.
Hope you son is feeling better.
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails