Friday, October 30, 2009

And the Award Goes To . . .

Today I pass along the lovely award I received yesterday. 

This past month, especially, I have found so many wonderful blogs to follow, and I feel like I've made some new friends, too.  I would love to list every blog I follow for this award, but I will just list 6, lest my award be relinquished . . .





So, I pass this Gorgeous Blog Award on to:

Altered Schoolmarm  (Great music there, too, btw.)

Bobo Bun  (I hope you're feeling well enough.)

Everything by Twos  (You, too!)

Rainbow Child  (Such cute creations!)

Sadee Schilling Studio  (Wonderful art.)

Stitch Girl Stitch  (Happy Almost-Birthday!)


Now, ladies, this award comes with the obligation to post 6 things we don't already know about you.  And then pass it on to 6 blogs you enjoy.

Thanks again, Teresa (Marigold Manor)! 

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow! I am soooo touched that you would give me an award. Thank you so much!! It will always be special to me. I think you really deserve your award too. I love your blog. And your dove is amazing. I have a cat that cuddles up with our dog - weird! LOL! It's raining here, but I'm hoping for dry weather tomorrow night for trick or treating! My dds are both going - one is 15 and the other 20. Can you believe it! but they use the excuse of taking my bff's 9yo son out. Ha! Have a great weekend and thanks again for thinking of me.

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe it. Thank you so much! Blogtober has been so wonderful for making new friends :)
x

Weza said...

Thanks thanks gush gush. I am stoked to have been given an award! My very first one. :)
Happy weekend to you.

Bobo Bun said...

Thanks sweetie for thinking of me and giving me a lovely award. At the moment I seem to be getting worse each day instead of better, so I won't reveal the 6 things that are the yucky underbelly of my flu blug. I'll wait until my life feels a bit more exciting again.

Lisa x

Related Posts with Thumbnails