Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thank You, Marydon



 Friends are like rainbows, they're
bright, beautiful, and you feel
a smile when they appear.
Unknown.

Yesterday, my new friend, Marydon at Blushing Rose gathered bloggers in our area for a lovely luncheon and gathering.  I felt so spoiled by her gracious hostessing -- tea, china, beautiful surroundings, and wonderful company.  I met some extraordinary women whom I look forward to getting to know better.  What an extraordinary gift. 

(More details to follow once I get my pictures loaded.)

But I could not delay in saying . . . Thank you, Marydon.


9 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Oh, Renee'...
I'm green with envy. I can only imagine how wonderful it must have been to have the beautiful Marydon as your hostess!
Hugs,
Donna

LemonyRenee' said...

Donna, if you get the chance someday, meet Marydon. She is even more fun and more colorful and warmly kind in person.

I met many wonderfully interesting women yesterday. I will do a more complete post when I have a chance.

Chickens in the Basement said...

Sounds like fun! I love meeting new folks who have the same interest as I do.
Anna

Buttercup said...

Joining you in thanks to Marydon. What a wonderful time! I've got days of blogging from our weekend and a world of happy memories. So glad I was able to meet you and spend time visiting.

BadPenny said...

How lovely & I'm so wanting to do this too

Becky K. said...

It was splendid, wasn't it? I was sorry that I could not spend more time with all of you.

I'll be posting about it tomorrow.

Becky K.

Tina said...

How fun is that! I've never had the chance, yet, to meet any cyber friends in person. Glad you got to, and looking forward to the pictures.

Unknown said...

How wonderful, sweetie, to have met you at last ... new friendships blossoming. We so enjoyed each of you & grateful for your joining us.

Thank you for making our 'gathering' a beautiful one.
Hugs, Marydon

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements
would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got
your design. Bless you

Here is my web blog ... recommended reading

Related Posts with Thumbnails