Well, that Penny at The Hen House is just a well-spring of inspiration these days! Today, I follow in her footsteps and list 10 of my favorite things that don't cost a thing . . .
1. Good conversations with all the time in the world.
2. A good cup of coffee with a hint of chocolate in it.
3. Fresh, crisp sheets after a hot summer's day.
4. Colors . . . all of them.
5. The look of my kids on a winter's night . . . footy pajamas, rosy cheeks.
6. A beautiful view where I can see for miles.
7. The knees on a newborn lamb.
8. The place on my husband's face, between his sideburn and his ear.
10. My son's eyebrows.
Now that the ball is rolling . . . I could go on and on . . . feel free to add to my list!