Wednesday, January 6, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday





Yep, they are in school today . . . BOTH of them . . . at the same time!

Now, nobody talk to me . . . Nobody ask me anything, rhetorical or otherwise . . . Don't ask me for anything to eat . . . or to drink . . . Don't ask me where we're going today . . . Don't tell me what your brother did . . . or what face your sister made at you . . . I don't even want to hear what the meannest classmate of yours probably didn't get for Christmas . . .

Here that?

Me, neither.

Ahhhhhhh . . .




9 comments:

bad penny said...

he he HORRAY !!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

LOL!

Chickens in the Basement said...

Oh happy day!!!!

Anna

Weza said...

Almost??? Enjoy your day off. xxx

Beansieleigh said...

I think they should be playing that Staples commercial again, about that "most wonderful time of the year", yes?!! (0; Why limit its air time to only September?!!! ~tina

June said...

I shouldn't admit this, but when my children went back to school after holiday break I did the happy dance and the grin never left my face for the whole day!
hugs

Widge said...

jealous.

bad penny said...

back to school didn't last long - skools out for snow !!!

I'm not complaining though as we hardly ever get snow - trouble is I'm now in holiday mode so nothing gets done - again !!!

GWENDOLYN said...

Ha! I love it, calgon take me away.
Blessings...
Gwen

Related Posts with Thumbnails