Saturday, July 3, 2010
1. Do you feel that you need to keep repeating yourself when talking to a particular person? Yes, my son. He's 9. I think he just tries to wear me down.
2. It's July. Do you have anything special planned? Independence Day with the family and my son's 10th birthday (I can hardly believe it.)!
3. Who is your big celebrity crush? Harry Connick, Jr.
4. Tell us about a local restaurant you are sure we'd love. Wag's in Frederick, MD. Great little "below the sidewalk" pub.
5. Tell us about the shyest person that you deal with regularly. Our pastor. Sometimes I think a pastor needs to be a bit more outgoing, but he means well.
6. What is your vision of heaven and hell? The usual cliche's.
7. What is your neighborhood like? Our neighborhood is nice and quiet, but sometimes too quiet -- it seems all the kids disappear during the summer and it makes me sad for my own kids.
8. What's your favorite cook-out food? It's hard to beat a good burger on the grill -- accompanied by an ear of corn, yum.
9. When was the last time that you saw fireworks? Let's see, maybe the last time I kissed my hubbo . . . or, no, wait, the last time we had a big fight! Oh, okay, last Fourth of July . . . if that's what you want to hear.
My thanks to Sam at Saturday 9 . . . check her blog to join in or read more.