How 'bout a few Thursday Thunks while I wait for my daughter to finish her breakfast -- apparently, the new granola cereal is a no-go.
So we have a few moments on our hands . . .
1. Billy Mays died about a year ago. What kitchen gadgets have you bought that you've used less than three times? What are they? Actually, I can't think of any. I'm pretty careful about what gets to take up precious real estate in my kitchen.
2. What celebrity would you like to shake some sense into, and why? Bristol Palin, if she counts as a celeb. Bristol, he's a creep!
3. Jimmy Buffett just did on concert to benefit the victims of the Gulf. Name a Buffett song that you like. Margaritaville, of course!
4. How did you feel about Ringo Starr turned 70? It has got to be a filthy lie.
5. What sport do you absolute see no point in watching? I've told you before, curling. The whole time I'm watching, I keep thinking about all the good these people could be doing for my kitchen floor.
6. How far would an electric car have to go without a recharge before you'd buy one? 1000 miles. No, I'm not kidding.
7. Did you see that a high court ruled that you can swear on regular TV? What word can you just not wait to hear? None. It's just lazy writing, imo. If you want me to laugh (or pay attention), you need to work harder.
8. What was the last concert that you attended that really sucked? My husband dragged me to so many. The Robert Fripp "students" concert was . . . disconcerting. I think they were all brainwashed zombies -- it was distractingly creepy.
9. What type of accent would you like to have, if you were forced to change yours? I think a fun little (or big!) Manchester accent would be great.
By the way, anyone watching "Work of Art?" I'm not watching, ever again, after what they did to that poor Eric last night!
Off and running . . .
4 hours ago