Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 9

 Happy Saturday!  Time for Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: Should I Stay or Should I Go

1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?  I couldn't do that, he was driving.  A dumb mistake that I never let happen again.  From then on, I always met the guy somewhere for the first date.  What brought on the wisdom?  Sitting over a pizza with a guy explaining to me -- rather passionately -- why he really didn't deserve to go to jail that last time for beating his wife . . . she was exaggerating.  Yikes!

2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?  I could deal with being someplace warm where none of us have any responsibility other than to have fun. 

3. Do you have any pet peeves?  People who don't cover their mouths when they sneeze.

4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.  I can't really think of any.  I'm not in the right phase of life for guilty pleasures, I guess . . . maybe this is wrong-headed of me and why I'm so . . . so the way I am right now.  Alright, I've rethought this:  Etsy (window shopping & buying), chocolate, Noro yarn.

5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be?  Not a one of them.  Perhaps J.K. Rowling.  Maybe Samantha Brown -- now THAT'S a job!  (but only temporarily, of course)

6. What do you consider your biggest talent?  I'm still digging around in the toolbox, trying to find it.

7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?  No, the older and wiser I get, the less impressed I am with Hollywood or its celebrities.

8. Name your favorite rock bands of all time.  Rolling Stones, U2, Prince & The Revolution  

9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?  Nothing to lie about.  Is that good or bad? 


8 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

I love that survey! That is fun! I would have chosen similar answers myself! Have a great weekend!

td junkie said...

I believe your talent is in your writing. Your posts always make me think. I enjoy them very much.

Chickens in the Basement said...

Time to change the guilty pleasures one! Ditch the guilt, run to your nearest drug store, grab a box of Valentine's Day chocolate (75% off), and eat the whole box before you get home! I did!

I am Harriet said...

It's good :) Be proud.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/im-ready-for-the-biggest-loser-to-return-and-for-wife-swap-to-finally-come-back-anyone-agree/

Unknown said...

G'morn, Renee ~ What a fun survey ... honest you are, cute in your write, enjoyed.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, TTFN ~ Marydon

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I like your #5, #6, #7 answers..I'm the same!

susan said...

I just stumbled here and am so glad I did--You had me laughing out loud. Having a marvelous sense of humor is a definite talent and one that will get you through a lot of things! Nice to "meet" you!

BadPenny said...

great list Renee I'm smiling over here xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails