So here goes:
1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you? The guy behind me in line at the grocery store.
2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit? Mind. Getting control of my mind and having it work FOR me rather than against me is the key to most of my challenges.
3. What is your favorite movie line? "Having a 'Boo Radley moment,' are we?" -- Joon to Johnny Depp's character in Benny & Joon. OR "You're lit from within, Tracy!" -- Jimmy Stewart to Katherine Hepburn in The Philadelphia Story.
4. What is your favorite movie title? "Enchanted April"
5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? It's a long story . . . suffice it to say, once an old man came into my life briefly and encouraged me at the precise moment I needed it. When I tried to contact him to thank him, he no longer resided at the given address and it seemed he never had; no one had heard of him. Perhaps it was an angel.
6. What do you try to stay away from? Extremely negative people who make me begin to doubt myself.
7. What is it too late for? Me to be a Radio City Rockette . . . and I'm bitter about it. Don't bring it up. Nevermind that it was too late from about the moment I was born since neither of my parents are taller than 5'8" tall. . . I was doomed by the gene pool. See? I told you not to bring it up.
8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can. I give my husband credit for loving me despite my unlovable qualities. Sometimes I can be work. Shocking, I know.
9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why? Hmmm, what an interesting question. I think forgotten now and famous after I die. That would mean I would be unforgettable and that's way better than famous.