10 Things You Still Don't Know About Me
1. I had a pink streak dyed into my hair for my 40th birthday . . . and have half a mind to keep it all the time.
2. My husband is 14 inches taller than I.
3. There is an unusual phenomenon surrounding me and cd's. Once I open a cd, the cd case disappears, never to be seen again.
4. I chew gum to avoid tension headaches -- a lot.
5. My daughter has reactive attachment disorder, and it is kicking my a$$ right now. Therapeutic parenting is hard and unsatisfying and sad.
6. I am more open-minded than people who think they know me give me credit for.
7. I fervently want to have a goat of my own.
8. My favorite candy is licorice allsorts . . . art deco candy, ya gotta love it.
9. When I'm alone in the car, I have an amazing singing voice. You just wouldn't believe it.
10. I need more friends.
5 Things I Hate
1. The color "Seafoam Green."
2. Getting my face wet.
3. Busy-body gossips.
4. Polish jokes.
5. Mean people.
Thanks again, Randy!