Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thursday Thunks

Time for Thursday Thunks . . .




1. Do you have any special talents? Tell us about them.  Well, I've been told I'm a pretty good arguer.  Wanna make somethin' of it?

2. What is your favorite sound?  Hmmmm . . . probably my son's, "Good Morning, Mommy!"  or maybe the chimes on a town clock or perhaps the angelic voices of a boys' choir. the coo of a mourning dove . . . how can anyone answer this?

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child or teen?  I was big into Little House on the Prairie as a child, I confess.

4. There are a lot of specialty TV networks now devoted to things like golf, gardening, shopping, game shows, sports, news and sci-fi. Do you have any favorite TV networks?  I like the Food Network and the new Cooking TV. 

5. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?  The Real Housewives of ______.  What?  Oh, you love them, too!

6. Have you ever dreamt that you made love to someone you haven’t yet met?  Yes, and that's all I'm saying unless you buy me dinner.

7. What is your favorite sci-fi movie?  King Kong -- classic.

8. What is your favorite reality show?  It's a tie between Top Chef and Project Runway.  (Tie -- clothing humor, get it?)

9. When shopping at the grocery store, do you always return your cart?  Of course I do . . . what kind of psychopath do you think I am?

10. Do you take compliments well?  I'm horrible at it.  Don't say anything nice or I will have to argue with you until I win (see answer to #1).



To read more answers or to participate yourself, click over to Thursday Thunks.



6 comments:

BadPenny said...

I love reading these ! I adored Little House on The Prarie & wanted to run down that wild flower covered hill with the Ingalls sisters !

Thanks for your message. I've been astounded by the comments & suport - it seems so many of us struggle. Be kind to yourself xx

Unknown said...

Think I'll take you on on #6, chuckle!

Have a beautiful summer's day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Cat said...

Very interesting. I might have to do this on my blog. Don't know about the #6 question... Is that because I am a prude, or because I can think of so many interesting ways to interpret and totally dance around the question?

Cat

Gail said...

What is "The Real Housewives of New YorK?" It calls to me.

And hmmmm. Favourite sound at the moment.... nothingness. It's pure bliss.

PCovi said...

Haha I'm not the only funny one! Oops. That was a compliment...don't hit me!

Di in Indiana said...

You WERE into Little House on the Prairie? I thought you still were ;-) I love reading your answers to these things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails