Time for the Saturday 9:
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? In my adult life? I think, sadly, I would have to say none. Yikes! But, in my defense, it has been a very fluid 15 years or so in college, moving, moving again, having a family, etc.
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? My hair. In this humidity, it is usually quite the spectacle. Ugh!
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person? My daughter's therapist. She is my lifeline these days.
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "Hi! Can you believe it's me?? I'm seeing if I can get this text thing to work. I'm going to send this now."
5. How would you “label” yourself? I have no idea what to make of myself.
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been? I think the first year of my son's life was the best -- everything was simple and happy and within my control. I was 30. Or maybe back when I was 19 or so and thought I knew everything and could handle anything.
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant? Our chickens eating some watermelon, a fun summertime image.
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back? Nothing, honestly. I am very good at not saying things I don't mean.
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? Truthfully, I would GIVE all I will ever earn to be able to go back to fix my mistakes. Not that there are many. Just one. A big one, that's all.
Pop over to Crazy Sam to participate or find other participants.
Have a weekend!