Traci at 38 and Growing gave me this wonderful award. She has a wonderful blog that you should consider checking out if you get the chance.
So, guess what? I'm supposed to tell you 7 things you don't know about me. I am beginning to wonder what there is I can tell you that:
1. You don't already know.
2. I don't mind you knowing.
Hmmm, let's see . . .
1. I once went 5 full days and nights without eating a thing, only drinking water. Dumb, very dumb.
2. People who barely know me believe me to be a very confident person. The truth is, I am actually one of the most insecure people you'll ever meet.
3. I've only sent my picture to one online acquaintance, ever. Unless you meet me in person, you probably won't ever know what I look like.
4. I don't like nuts in brownies. They ruin perfectly good brownies; I just don't see why people are so quick to do that.
5. I've always wished I had a sister. I've always felt a lack of women in my life.
6. I spend time noticing that often the most idealistic people are also the most negative and I wonder whether they ever realize that.
7. I think Robert Redford is an absolutely horrid actor. Very handsome, but a horrid actor. I just don't get it.
Okay, now I'm supposed to pass this award along, but I am always hesitant to do so because I dread leaving someone out, many blogs no longer accept awards, and I worry you won't actually want it (see #2).
So, if you're reading this and think you'd like to participate, please snag the picture of the award above and go to it. Come back here and leave your link so people can find you. Okay? Okay.
Thanks again, Traci! I love your blog.