Friday, October 1, 2010

Blogtoberfest


The very best thing about blogging is the opportunity it provides to meet new people, people you would never ever have the opportunity to meet otherwise.

It never stops being a thrill to me to think that I have had conversations with people on the other side of this planet as well as people just down the road, all of whom I would have never otherwise met.

One of the most intense, concentrated, focused, and fun ways to meet new bloggers is to participate in Blogtoberfest.  Anyone can join in.  All you have to do is go to TinnieGirl's blog and add your link.  By submitting your link, you agree to post a new post each and every day in October (or the days that remain in October -- you can join late).  Then, you also do your best to visit as many participant's as possible.

It's like a world-wide block party!

 
Pull up a lawn chair!

9 comments:

Chicken Boys said...

Sounds fun. But alas. With my new job, blogging will probably have to be put on hold. :,(
~Randy

Heather said...

Happy Blogtoberfest!

Tea said...

Sounds fun! I want to do it too. :)

Vic said...

Happy Blogtoberfest!!! Let the fun begin eh?!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

This sounds like a good time so go and have some fun!!!

hugs
Sissie

Gail said...

awesome - I look forward to reading all your posts!!!!!! can't commit to it myself. October is already too full!

Selene said...

Happy Blogtoberfest to you, too!!

Susan said...

Happy Blogtoberfest! Had to laugh about your de-stressing class but I'm not sure whether I would have laughed had it been me!

I guess that indicates a need for a de-stressing session of some sort on my part :-)

D. Jean Quarles said...

Sounds like a great time. I'll follow the link right now. A post a day, hmmm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails